11.3.13

Baby Updates

So one of the things I would like to do on a weekly basis is baby updates. I already share these with my family and friends and I have been doing them ever since Dallas was born. Every Saturday I do a mini photo shoot with him and then I put my favorite pictures together in a photo collage with the week number. I think this is a really fun way to watch your baby grow and to look back on how much he/she has changed! I plan on doing this with Dallas, weekly, for the first year and then monthly after that.To catch y'all up I will post weeks 1-14 and then I will continue with week 15 next Saturday!

Here's my handsome little man:






















2 comments:

  1. He has changed so much already! It's craazy how fast they change!
    Love your blog! Excited to follow along :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik right!? It's so crazy! Thank you! I am still trying to figure things out, but it's a work in progress ;)

      Delete