22.3.13

Cheap Easter Decor

I just wanted to do a quick post explaining how to decorate a table top for under $5 for Easter. I wasn't even going to decorate for Easter this year, but I was inspired by the props from Dallas' photo shoot (see Easter Pictures post). I bought the green plastic grass and plastic eggs at Target. The grass was $1.50 and the eggs were $1.00. They had lot's of other fun, bright colors that you could use as well. The candle holders are just spaghetti sauce jars with the labels peeled off. I then filled them with water and added a drop of blue food coloring. I had some tea light holders that fit perfectly in the top of the jars and I used battery operated tea lights for effect. Finally, I printed out one of Dallas' Easter pictures and put it in a frame I already had. And there ya have it! For less than five bucks, a beautifully decorated Easter table!

No comments:

Post a Comment