16.3.13

Dallas at Fifteen Weeks

My little guy is growing so much! He is still not very chunky but he is SO long! We have his four month check up on the 26th and I can't wait to see how much he has grown! He is getting so close to being able to roll over on his own and he's been spending a lot of time in his Bumbo building up that torso strength! This week he had fun playing with my Nutrigrain Bar wrappers and a few water bottles. I swear he's more into trash than his toys! He was absolutely fascinated by the noise the wrapper made. He has also had fun being outside and watching his puppies!
Here he is at Fifteen Weeks:
Love you little monkey ♥

4 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! Dallas must have comfort having his arms up over his head....Sherman trait

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya he seems pretty comfortable that way!

      Delete
  2. I am getting real enjoyment reading your truths! This is good stuff. Sending my love across the waters your all's way

    ReplyDelete