21.3.13

Easter Pictures

I wanted to get this post up sooner, but between chores around the house and Dallas I haven't had a chance to! Daddy is watching Dallas now so I can pound this out real quick!

I wanted to do something slightly different than what everyone else typically does for an Easter picture. You know what I'm talking about, the bunny ears, baby in an Easter basket, a little bunny tail on the butt, etc. While those are all adorable ideas I wanted to do something a little more out of the ordinary. My friend Cathryn gave me the idea to use the green plastic grass and Easter eggs, I found the bow tie and tie at Target in the dollar section as well as the stuffed bunny, and my mom bought the green 'D' egg at Kmart. I used my white shag rug as a backdrop and put a white sheet over the top of Dallas' bouncer to lay him in. Then from there, I just played around with different arrangements and placements of my props. I am honestly surprised at how many of the pictures turned out. He did not like the plastic grass at all! He was either trying to eat it, or crying because it made his back itchy! Somehow I managed to get a few good shots though!




Mom, what is this stuff?!

The paci was the only way I could keep him calm for a little while!






Mmm yummy fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment