5.4.13

2013 Ultimate Blog Party

Ultimate Blog Party 2013

This is my first time doing a "Blog Party!" I am fairly new to the blogging world, but so far I am really enjoying the connections I have made, and I am hoping to make many more through the 2013 Ultimate Blog Party!

About Me
I am 22, a SAHM, and wife to my amazing husband Ben. We just had our first child, Dallas, on 12/1/12. Ben is in the Air Force and we are currently stationed at Hickam AFB in Hawaii.

I started Serenity & Bliss blog because I wanted to stay better connected with my family and friends. We are so far away from home and this is a great way for me to share our lives with them. I also am looking to connect with other moms and enjoy sharing tips and advice on raising children! I also enjoy sharing recipes, craft ideas, beauty tutorials, travel ideas, and just any good ideas in general!! I have some grand plans for this blog and look forward to what is to come!

Me

Ben

Dallas



15 comments:

  1. Hi Kurstin! Thanks for visiting my blog! Oh my, little Dallas sure is a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name Dallas, but living in the DFW area would never be able to use it here. I found you on UBP 2013.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thank you Jessica! I look forward to following your blog! I am excited to read your posts about traveling, even though I'm only doing it with one baby, I am nervous for our upcoming trip!

      Delete
  3. Hi, it's lovely to meet you :) Thanks so much for stopping by... I'm following you in Bloglovin now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm a former military wife and a mom too and if I may say so, I love your hair. I have curly hair and I can never get it to look that cute.

    I'm surfing on over from the UBP! Hope you'll swing by and pay me a visit as well. Party on! ::: Tossing Confetti :::

    {Big hugs}

    @Dayngr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! It's so weird it will only get curly like that maybe once or twice a year! Usually it's very straight!

      I look forward to following your blog!

      Delete
  5. I started my blog for the same reason...to stay in touch with family & friends who were far away. The Navy moved us to WA, all the way on the other side of the country from where I lived. My husband has separated from the Navy and we love the PNW so much that we're staying here:) Anywho, I found a great support of milspouses and I don't think I would have made it through military life without them!

    I look forward to reading more! Coming by from UBP13:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogging is definitely a great way to keep in touch with people! That is awesome that you ended up liking where you live! I look forward to being able to settle down in one place eventually! Thank you for stopping by!!

      Delete
  6. Hi there - found you on the UBP2013. My sister and I co-blog, and we started for the same reason - our families are far apart and it's one way to we can connect and share our daily lives. http://sistersplayinghouse.blogspot.com/2013/04/ultimate-blog-party-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogging is a great way to stay connected! What a great idea to start a blog together! You both have beautiful families!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Found you on UBP13; sounds like you will have some fun adventures to post about! Dallas sure is cute! :)

    www.notesfromheidi.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heidi! I'm glad you stopped by! I look forward to following your blog! You have a beautiful family and Callan is adorable!

      Delete
  8. I’m late! I’m late! I’m stopping by from the UBP13. I hope you stop by our party for a slice of warm banana bread and cold milk.
    Hugs,
    Cathi
    http://simplesojourns.com/2013/04/ultimate-blog-party-2013.html

    ReplyDelete