3.4.13

Breaded Crescent Roll Wrapped Chicken Cordon Bleu

Whew that is quite the title! I was inspired to try this recipe by a picture I saw on Pinterest. Unfortunately, the link to the recipe was broken so I had to improvise. My version turned out delicious and this is definitely one of my new favorite recipes!

Grocery List (serves four)
4 Chicken breasts
1 Egg
1 Cup of Italian bread crumbs
1 Package of Pillsbury crescent rolls
8 Slices of ham
8 Slices of swiss cheese

Pre-heat oven to 350ยบ. Beat egg in a small bowl. Pour 1 cup of Italian bread  crumbs in another small bowl. Coat each chicken breast with egg and then drag it through the Italian bread crumbs so that each breast is evenly  coated. Bake chicken for approximately 40 minutes.

Remove chicken from oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes. Layer 2 slices of swiss cheese and 2 slices of ham on top of each chicken breast. Then wrap 2 crescent rolls around each breast. Bake chicken for an additional 12-15 minutes or until crescent rolls are golden brown.

I hope you guys enjoy this one as much as I did!



No comments:

Post a Comment