20.4.13

Dallas at Twenty Weeks

Dallas and I did a lot of running around this week. I had so many errands to run and things to get done and Dallas loved tagging along! He loves to get out of the house and enjoys car rides and walking around in his stroller.
Our friends had their little girl on Saturday so Dallas finally got to meet his first lil girlfriend! We went to visit them in the hospital, but Dallas was only interested in looking at her for a few seconds! I'm sure as they both get older they'll become best buds!
Dallas started spitting this week too, and he just thinks it's so funny! He loves the noise when he buzzes his lips together. He has been covered in drool all week! He does it when he's eating too so my husband and I have been sprayed with green beans a few times.
Dallas is also learning how to use his hands better and he grabs onto anything and everything! I love it when he touches my face and how he can hold things on his own now, but he also likes to grab and pull my hair! He's always got strands of my hair tangled in his fingers, little shit lol
All in all we had a really great week and I can't wait to see what this next week has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment