18.5.13

Dallas at Twenty-four Weeks

We started out this week with a wonderful drive around the island for Mother's Day! Dallas was kind of a crank monster because he does not like being cooped up in the car, so we made a pit stop to eat at a cool little place called the Crouching Lion. I loved hanging out with my little man, husband, and Mom for Mother's Day, it was a perfect day!

Dallas has been getting better and better at sitting up! He's still a little wobbly and has toppled over a few times, but he's starting to remember to use his hands and arms to catch himself. It is so much fun watching him grow and learn new things every day!

We had a play date this week at the Children's Discovery Center in Honolulu with some friends. A lot of the center is more focused towards older children, but they had some play areas for younger babies so it ended up being a lot of fun! I can't wait to take Dallas back there when he's a little bit older!

Dallas has been teething these past few days really bad. I can see two teeth just under the surface on the bottom; they look like they could break the skin very soon! I feel so bad for my poor baby though, he will just scream out in pain and I can't make it better. We have tried teething toys and I even gave him a little Motrin but it's only temporary relief. What have some of you mommas tried to help your little ones while they are teething?

Right now I've got my little man cuddled up with me on the couch so I am going to get off of here and enjoy me some snuggles! I love you Dallas James!

2 comments:

  1. Hyand's Teething Tablets help my little guy. Also putting a wet wash cloth in the freezer and letting him chew on it cold. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the suggestions Heidi!

      Delete