12.5.13

Dallas at Twenty-three Weeks

I'm going to make this a quick post this week, I am a day behind and since it is Mother's Day I would like to spend time with my family and not with the computer lol Dallas' twenty third week of life was a busy one! We hardly spent anytime at home this week! We went walking, played at the park, swam in the ocean, lounged on the beach, and went to the aquarium for the first time. Dallas thoroughly enjoyed all of these activities and you can tell from all of the sleepy pictures I captured of him this week!

I also got several cute videos of him this week! Here he is slobbering all over his Daddy's face, here he is laughing at his silly Daddy, and here he is swinging at the park for the very first time!

Dallas started sitting up on his own this week! He is still a little wobbly and I am always close by just in case he topples over, but he seems to be improving every day! I managed to get his Twenty-three week pictures while he was sitting up! My little guy is growing up so fast, and I love watching him learn and grow! I am feeling very lucky on my first Mother's Day to have such an amazing baby boy to call my son. Love you bubba!
















No comments:

Post a Comment