16.6.13

Dallas at Twenty-eight Weeks

I'm going to do a short post this week because I am typing this on Father's Day (a day late)! We had a good week filled with days at the beach and picnics in the park. Dallas was a wee bit cranky Mon-Thur because his first two teeth finally came out! My husband and I both have teeth marks on our fingers from him gnawing on us lol We keep forgetting that it's not just slobbery gums anymore! He's bit me a few times while nursing,  but luckily it hasn't been too bad so far (keep your fingers crossed for me)!

Today we are having breakfast in Kailua at a cute little place called Cinnamon's and then we are going to spend the rest of the day at the beach! Happy Father's Day to all of you Daddy's out there!!

Here are some videos of Dallas this week:

Click here to watch Dallas Laughing 28 Weeks
Click here to watch Eatin' Daddy's Nose
Click here to watch Carrots Are So Funny


No comments:

Post a Comment